Sunday 16 February 2014

Get to Know Me!

This week it has been valentines day and that mean a lot of first dates with people getting to know each other. As you guys hardly know me it thought I would answer  14 questions for you to know a bit more about me.

1: How tall are you? 
5ft 2.5 inches

2: How old are you? 
18

3: What are you currently studying?
Biology, chemistry, maths and psychology at A2 level.

4: Any tattoos or piercings?
No tattoos, but i have one piercing in each ear.

5: Turn on?
Teeth and eyes.

6: Turn off? 
Bad breath and long hair.

7: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Sensitivity, as I am so emotional.

8: Favourite food? 
Well I love noodles!

9: Fears?
Spiders!

10: Greatest physical achievement?
Completing my Gold D. of E.!

11: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
On my birthday spa trip with some of my friends.

12: Favourite piece of jewellery?
I love my Pandora and Nomination bracelets as the charms have all been brought for me.

13: If you could only have one piece of make up item what would it be?
Conclear!

14: If you could only have one item of clothing what would it be?
Pyjama bottoms, I love David and Goliath ones! Soo comfy!

Thank you for reading I hope you know a bit more about me! Next I would like my twin sister Katie who has just started her new blog which you can see here to answer these questions. Go and show her some love :)

If you enjoy reading my blog follow me Bloglovin or like my page on Facebook

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment