Sunday 9 February 2014

My 18th Birthday Celebrations!

As you may know it was my  18th birthday at the end of January so I thought I would share what I got up to to celebrate.

On my birthday I woke up early, opened the presents from my Mum and Dad. Then I went to school for a full day of Biology and Chemistry!

After school I came home to most of my family and I opened more presents, this was before going Rainbows where they threw me and Katie a surprise 'Princess Tea Party'. It was a lovely time to see the girls in their dresses and opening all the cards and presents they brought me.



After I went out for dinner with some of my family. We went to Frankie and Benny's and it was cocktail time! I had a great time sharing a pitcher of cocktail with my sister.

On the Friday I went to the Charity 6th form stay awake! I survived 30 and 1/2 Hours with out sleep!! It was a really fun night, and we also raised a lot of money for some great charities.
On the Saturday I had a manicure as part of one of my present. In the evening we went to watch my uncle and cousins in Cinderella. It was hilarious, well done!

 On Sunday it was time for every one to get together, for a 3 course meal and Birthday cake! The food was delicious and me and my sister we given complimentary cocktails! I was lovely seeing all my family celebrating the great time we have spent together over the past 18 years.

 A week later it was time to celebrate with my friends. We had a great day spending time in the spa, having treatments and then indulging in afternoon tea at a local hotel. 

I had a brilliant 18th birthday and I have all my friends and family to thank. I also have to say a big thank you for all my presents and cards I received. Also  big thank you to my twin sister who has practically been by my side for all of my life, thank you for always being there for me . 

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I  did for my birthday and maybe it has given you ideas for celebrating things in you life.  

If you enjoy reading my blog you can like my  Facebook Page  and you can also follow my blog on Bloglovin to see when I next post!

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment