Sunday 6 April 2014

Empties!

So over the past few weeks there have been some products that I have used up and I thought I would share my view on these products.

Imperial Leather- Foamburst
I was going through my product draw and I found this. I had this last year for a trip to Centre Parcs, so I put it in the shower. As soon as I used it I remembered why I brought it. It comes out like shaving foam, and bubbles up! It fills the room with the amazing scent of Jojoba and Passion Flower, which may not mean a lot in words but it smells really good. I love this products because it is different to the standard shower gel, it has a pump so easy to use and it doubles up as shaving foam for you legs as well as just shower gel. I don't know if they still sell this exact one but check out the range here.

L'oreal Paris- Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution
I deiced to try this as I heard it was a dupe for Bioderma (which I haven't managed to get my hands on yet). It works well removing base make up, and is great product for a quick removal of make up. However I have noticed that it can leave a sticky residue on the skin and does not remove eye make up well (especially waterproof make-up). But overall I would say this product is good and easy alternative to full cleansing every night. Check it out here. I have heard that the Gainer one is good as well so I will try that next time!

L'oreal Paris Elvive- Fibrology Thickening Shampoo
My mum picked this up when she was shopping as she knew I was dealing with fly away thin hair. I had seen this advertised in magazines and had wanted to try it. It says that is uses new Filloxane technology. It claims to have 'Thickness Creation', filloxane penetrates each hair and expands it and it has a cumulative effect.
I am so glad my mum brought this for me. It has made such a difference, I wish I had take before and after photos. But I can honestly say that this does what is says, it will thicken your hair! Check it out here.

If you enjoy reading my blog follow me on Bloglovin or like my page on Facebook. And if you don't have a Bloglovin account make one!

emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment