Sunday 27 April 2014

Frozen Movie Night!

Before I start yes, I know I am like 6 months late but up until this week I had not seen Frozen!

When it was released I was super busy and didn't get round to watching it in the cinema. Obviously I was aware of the songs in the movie as many others were singing them! The DVD has been released in for a few weeks now and I have resisted spending my money on it.

But for Easter my Mum brought me the DVD, so on Tuesday night my Grandma, Mum, Dad, Katie (check out her blog) and myself settled down with a bowl of popcorn for a movie night.

In my honest opinion it was amazing, I feel with the fact I knew all the songs meant I missed out on the initial amazement of the whole movie and music fitting together, but that is not to say that it was not fantastic. The story was a classic falling in love of the Princess and a boy, but there were many twist and turns along the way that you couldn't tell from the songs.

My favorite characters has to be Sven and Olaf (my Grandma love Olaf too!). They are the reindeer and snowman who just pull the movie together with comedy, even though Sven doesn't say anything. I also loved the trolls I just think they are so cute and I sort of want one to keep!

My favorite quote from the movie is when Olaf says 'Some people are worth melting for!'. It is such a cute scene and my heart melted a bit when he said it.

And with every Disney movie they lived happily ever after. The End!

Thank you for reading my blog. If you enjoy reading my blog follow me on Bloglovin or like my page on Facebook.

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment