Sunday 29 June 2014

The Sixth Form Ball!

Last night was the Sixth Form Masquerade Ball. For me this has been a long time in planning, and a lot of time and effort has gone into all of the preparations for the night. But once I was there everything paid off and I had a great night.

The make-up I wore to prom was all focused on keeping it on my face for as long as possible. I used Benefit Porefessional Primer, No7 Stay Perfect Foundation, Benefit Eye shadows, Benefit The're Real Mascara, Rimmel's Eyebrow pencil, Beni Tint for lips and cheeks, Rimmel's Natural Bronzer, Benefit Dandelion Blush, Sleek Highlighter, Lancome Juicy Lips lipgloss in Watermelon, and to keep the shine at bay Rimmel's Stay Matt powder.
The shoes I wore are my Black suede shoes from next, which i have had for many years, but here is a similar pair. My bag is from H&M as well as my pink purse, which is just the right size for my Id and cash. I also took my new camera the Cannon Ixus 155. And as it was a masquerade ball I need a mask, I picked this one up from the local fancy dress and dance shop, and stuck on the sequins to make it sparkle.
My dress I ordered from amazon. I was a full length dress that had a patterned band round the middle. I absolutely loved it. It didn't quite touch the floor which was good as the floor did get a bit messy.

After a lot of hard work of myself and a small group of other we managed to turn the venue into an a gorgeous room. The table decoration were vase from Ikea filled with coloured broken glass also from Ikea, and the mask which my sister and I hand made. The venue was just the right size, with enough table and it look so impressive as you walked in. And still looked great when the lights went down and the dancing started.

I had a great time last night the prefect way to celebrate the end of the exams and the new beginnings to come. I hope if you have had a prom or a leaving event that you loved it as much as I loved mine and tell me all about it on my Facebook page. To make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.



emily xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment