Sunday 27 July 2014

My Surprise Trip!

Last week my Auntie had told me and my sister to save 3 days as we were going on a surprise trip. I had no clue where we were going. Monday morning we were picked up and dropped at Coventry Train station and found out we would be going to London.When we arrived we checked into the hotel and then it was time to get into London. 

We first visited Convent Garden for a snack. Then it was back to the hotel to get ready for a surprise that Katie and I didn't know about! We then hoped onto the tube and then we then arrived at the Ritz. My Auntie had booked us in for Afternoon Tea at the Ritz. If you know we you will know that I love Afternoon Tea and afternoon tea at the Ritz is the epitome of afternoon teas. The experience was amazing, the staff were so attentive, as soon as I picked up my tea pot that would take it off me and pour it for me. They replaced the sandwiches and pastries as soon as we had eaten them. This is something I am never going to forget and am so grateful for.


The next day is what we called Adventure Day. This started with another surprise we arrived at the O2 arena. The surprise was to concur the Up at the O2. This is climbing the over the arena. It was such a cool experience.  And the view from the top was amazing you can see the Business area of London as well as the Queen Elizabeth Olympic park.


After the O2 was concurred are adventure day continued. We hopped on the tube to Hyde Park where we rode the Boris Bikes around the park and also had a ice lolly to cool down as it was really hot.


The final day was shopping day, we headed to Oxford Street and we spent some time shopping. A tank-ini from Primark, Shorts from Forever 21 and a necklace from H&M.

When shopping we were also handed some samples on Oxford St. these being two full tubs of Flora gold and a Diet Coke!

One thing I haven't covered is the food. We ate a lot of food and may have had a few cocktails as well so here is a little collage of  some of the food over the whole trip!


Here are some pretty photos of London I took whilst I was there: 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my surprise and if you want to see other photos from the trip check out my sisters blog here. To see what I've been up to like my Facebook page  and make sure you never miss a post make sure you are following my blog on Bloglovin.

emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment